1. The course will cover 70 papers in Physics, 70 papers in Chemistry, 75 papers in Biology and 40 papers in Maths.
2. The first year topics will be finished in the first year itself and the second year topics by December end. This is only an approximate indication of time schedule.
3. Vacation and Sunday batch students will have more than 100 examinations during the two years.
4. Regular batch students will have more than 200 examinations during the two years.
5. Repeaters batch students will have more than 200 examinations during one year. The examinations are using OMR sheets and valuation is with computers
6. The result of each examination will be available in the website on the next day.
7. There will be continuous evaluation of the students.
8. The student is free to clear doubts, if any, regarding the topics taken in the class. If he/she is reluctant to ask the doubt in the class he/she can write out the doubt and hand it over to the teacher or to the office. It will be answered and given back.
9. Parents can get information regarding the performance of each student from the class teacher or from the office computer or website.
10. Every class will have a teacher in-charge of each subject. The student and the guardian can be in personal and intimate contact with the class teachers.
11. Those who do not attend the examination sessions on a day are eligible to get the question papers and hints distributed on that day from the class room, the next day.
12. Deserving students will get fee concession.
13. From July to March 100 question papers will be available in the website one after the other and the students have free access to it.
14. Student counselling and Spiritual guidance by Prof. P. C. Thomas .
15. Important items of information can be obtained from the Home Page in the Website